How To Care For A Bali Rattan Bag
You’ve been a gifted a beautiful Bali rattan bag and it’s a wonderful accessory. In fact, you’ve been using it daily and it is looking a little worse for wear. You are wondering how to care for it and ensure that it does not breakdown completely.
This is what you must do.
• Remove the internal lining and wash it separately.
• Dust the bag regularly with a soft microfiber duster. Do not use a wet cloth on the rattan as it tends to breakdown the structure and framework of the bag.
• For heavier dust, use a paintbrush to remove dirt that is deep-seated or use a vacuum to suck up the dirt.
• To eliminate mold, use a cloth moistened with white vinegar and water and wipe down the bag. Then place the bag in the sun to dry completely.
• Ensure that the bag is completely dry before putting the lining in again.