Rohto Eye Drops – What You Need To Know
ROHTO eye drops are a type of over-the-counter medication that can be used to treat dry eyes. They work by temporarily reducing the production of tears, which also helps lubricate your eyes and remove any crusting or debris from the surface of your eye. While ROHTO are generally safe for use as directed, it is essential to consult with your doctor before using ROHTO if you have had:
1) diabetes mellitus (a condition in which glucose cannot enter cells because they lack insulin),
2) glaucoma (increased pressure on the optic nerve),
3) congestive heart failure (can decrease blood flow through the body),
4) asthma (can cause lung spasms), or any other condition that may increase susceptibility to ROHTO. It is also important to note the following:
- Do not use in an attempt to control a chronic dryness or allergy, as they are only meant for eye rosacea.
Be sure to use ROHTO eye drops as directed by your doctor, and do not share with others.