What Is Magnesium Oil Used For?
Magnesium oil is composed of a dissolved magnesium flakes in water; when mixed, the resulting liquid has an oily feel hence the name (although technically it is not an oil). Magnesium chloride is easily absorbed by the body and can raise the level of the nutrient in a person when applied topically.
Magnesium oil uses include the following:
• For regulating nerve and muscle function.
• Supports body health during pregnancy and when producing breast milk.
• Helps maintain blood sugar levels.
• Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
• Helps in the creation of and supports bone, protein and DNA health.
Magnesium is generally available for purchase in a variety of forms (as well as in the form magnesium oil), including pills, capsules and as an oral supplement. It can also be purchased in spray bottles and sprayed on the skin directly.