The Importance Of Feedback In Website Design
Feedback for website design: The feedback process is important for website design. Three points support this statement:
- It helps you to refine your skills to improve user experience
- It allows users to offer constructive criticism on how they think the site could be improved
- It can help designers understand what people want or need from their website
The feedback you receive on your website can be a powerful tool for improving your design. When done correctly, it is receiving feedback from users and using it to improve the design of a product or service. A feedback loop will often show up in many different systems as an important part of maintaining stability or balance.
- verbal feedback consists of comments made about the product in question
- written feedback involves feedback given using written words on paper or online via emails or surveys etc.
- feedback can also be in the form of user testing, where feedback is given about how a user interacts with the product